Re: TF Scuttle top

To: "david.tinker" <david.tinker@virgin.net>
Subject: Re: TF Scuttle top
From: "Larry Cogan" <woodrat@spacey.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 18:31:17 -0400
David,

Sorry I didnt realize you were far away.....does that mean as not in
USA?  My windshield is of course installed so I am not sure how I can
give you an accurate measurement of the location of  the mounting
holes.  Will it be any help to give you measurements to the edge of
the mounting brackets?  I wish I could be more forthcoming, but I am
still not certain what you need or how to do it.  Make it simple and I
will take  a shot at it.  Regards, Larry Cogan