TF Scuttle top

To: <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: TF Scuttle top
From: "david.tinker" <david.tinker@virgin.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 21:36:01 +0100
Can somebody out there please measure their TF windscreen mounting bracket
and let me have the position of the mounting holes each side of the scuttle
top, measured backwards from the bulkhead.  I know the distance up from the
folded lip of the scuttle top is 3/4". The body man filled the original
holes with weld when doing a repair and has not redrilled them.

I have a fairly good idea where they should be but want to be sure ( measure
twice drill once!) It may be that I could drill  the holes through from the
inside using the scuttle frame as a template.

Thanks in advance

David Tinker