Abingdon Spares, was gas cap

To: styles@smartchat.net.au
Subject: Abingdon Spares, was gas cap
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 06:35:38 -0400
FYI, I call Abingdon Spares on Thursday to check out the rumor.  Here's what I
learned.  Gerry Goguen sold Abingdon Spares to Bob Seymour last October.  Gerry
will be staying on, full time, until this fall and then part time for the next
two years.  It is not expected that there will be any difference in the service
or quality that we've come to expect.  I sure hope this is so because I just
picked up a rusty, basket case 52TD that's going to need a lot of work, parts
and
$$$/£££.

--
Bud Krueger