RE: Rear axle

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Rear axle
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 11:07:10 -0800
Frank,

A similar topic was recently discussed on the 311s.org forums (hmmmm, maybe
the Bluebirds mailing list, too). Anyway, with one or two exceptions, the
consensus was that running a LSD on the street was -NOT- practical. I leave
it to those in the know to explain why.

Regards,

                    `  ___  '
Pete               -  (O o)  -