RE: Rear axle

To: "Francisco Arriaga" <fj_arriaga@yahoo.com>, "Roadster Datsun"
Subject: RE: Rear axle
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 22:21:57 -0800
Well, let's put it this way. The 1600 is the same as the 2000 (other than
ratio). "BACK IN THE DAY" when I had the first hot motor in my 2000, I
destroyed the rear end doing too many stoplight drags with Porsche 911's. It
eventually broke six out of nine teeth on the pinion.

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA
www.gordon-glasgow.org