Hood Wiring harness, 4vs 3 prong question

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hood Wiring harness, 4vs 3 prong question
From: "O'Farrell, Fergus" <Fergus.OFarrell@ngc.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 11:24:59 -0800
So, I have read the Info page on Rallye's sight about 4 prong vs 3 prong
starter harnesses on a 69 Hood harness.
But I am perplexed, because it seems to relate this feature to which
'hood' harness you buy, when it seems to me (from the visuals) that the
starter harness (with a  pretty flat rectangular plug connects to the
Dash harness, not the Hood harness.

Am I completely out in left field? (and a rousing chorus of "Again!"
from across the globe)

Fergus O, 69 2000, HB, CA