Re[2]: dimmer control

To: "roadster" <roadster@rcn.com>,
Subject: Re[2]: dimmer control
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 09:48:40 -0800
Yes it is a dust collector! People have a lot of uses for it, but I
restrict my usage to loosening bolts and nuts. WD-40 is not a long-term
lubricant. It evaporates, leaving behind a residue that collects dust and
may actually gum up items. I use other lubricants for long-term use, and
other rust-preventative treatments to take care of rust. WD-40 is not that
kind of tool.

Fred