Re[2]: Driving lights

To: "Brian Hollands" <bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com>,
Subject: Re[2]: Driving lights
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 09:32:38 -0800
Mike,

I agree with you 99% of the time but my personal experience with JC Witless
allows me to make fun of them.

When I bought my fog lights from them I also ordered several other tools at the
same time. Guess how they packaged the items? The heaviest metal tools were laid
on top of the glass without any packing materials. Of course the glass lens
cracked during shipment. After 5 months of correspondence and telephone calls I
gave up trying to get a replacement lens. They wanted me to ship everything back
at my expense, rather than to ship me a small lens which costs less than $3, a
fraction of the shipping cost (not to mention wasting my time wrapping and
shipping). They have cheap prices but they are truly witless.

Fred