Re: End United Nations tyranny inside the U.S. Petition

To: "Ofarrell, Fergus" <Ofarrell.Fergus@hitco.com>,
Subject: Re: End United Nations tyranny inside the U.S. Petition
From: "Patrick P. Castronovo" <slick1@mohaveaz.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 11:17:37 -0700
Dear Mr. O'Farrell:
                              Why did you feel it necessary to send my
letter to you back to the List, of which I did not post to the List.
                 I am sorry that you are so closed minded that you feel the
need to be isolated from other things in life.
      You can rest assured that I will never send to you any information
that I deem worthwhile, and you may continue to live in the isolated world
of no information.  Why do you own a computer? Is this not the Information
age?  That is what your delete button is for.  Pat