Re: Newbie

To: "Arthur" <maybee@zebra.net>, "Laury, Victor" <LauryV@MTA.NET>
Subject: Re: Newbie
From: "Mike Faggart" <mikef@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 21:40:32 -0500
Not only is it pink, but it also has MG taillights, at least until
SEROC can come up with enough donations so that NASA can fix it.  Kind
of a joke, we will fill you in as you read your e mails.  Welcome
aboard, if you like you can join SEROC; SouthEastern Roadsters Owners
Club,

Mike Faggart
SEROC
68 2L