Re: Newbie

To: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Subject: Re: Newbie
From: "Arthur" <maybee@zebra.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 20:48:57 -0600
Well I do know that my car is a 69' The other car I have is so sad that none
of the normal ways to tell the year will work (until I can get the Vin).
Actually.. thinking about it.. I bet it's a 70' because the places where the
lights were removed.. I saw a bit of cracking bondo that was large and
rectangular.. probably indicating the 70' side markers.

Arthur