Re: engine options

To: <Sexmnypwr@aol.com>, <mickth@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: engine options
From: "Patrick P. Castronovo" <slick1@mohaveaz.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 16:10:53 -0800
Now see, instead of that edelbrock carb, you could have gone for the efi,
and maybe thrown in a turbo for good measure. $2500 to rebuild the engine.
My Machinist rebuilt my 302 mustang motor for $600. I guess the rest is in
the add on components, and boring and Pistons.
I still think it depends on who's doing the work.
Pat