Re: engine options

To: "Datsun Roadster" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>, <Sexmnypwr@aol.com>
Subject: Re: engine options
From: "Patrick P. Castronovo" <slick1@mohaveaz.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 18:55:57 -0800
And then you have to watch out that you don't burn/or blow the whole thing
up.  I have been using Valvoline Oil in my '98 Altima, and I don't like how
it feels when I check it.  It does not feel slippery, it has a Molasses type
feel to it.  I checked it when it was hot.  I can recall when I was a kid
that oil felt slippery.  That is when you knew when to change it, when it
started to drag between your fingers.