open letter to Ralle

To: <rallye@datsunroadster.com>
Subject: open letter to Ralle
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 11:16:41 -0800
Guys, I'd love to support a roadster supply house such as yours, but I don't
know what you stock or what you charge. The other houses that openly
advertise their stock have made a nice bundle off of my business. Dean's
site is very complete. Ross's site not only tells you what, how and much,
but serves up tech info as a service to our roadster community as well as
participates in the roadster mailing list to supply even more information.
Mike Kerr runs a great online catalog. Jim (topless Datsun) Tyler is always
on our list not only sharing info, but, on the appropriate occasion,
advertising specials.  CDM has always supported the roadster community.

Then we come to you. who are you? what have you got? what are your prices
like? why are you a mystery? Do you need our business? Will you send me a
catalog? Do I have to pay to know what you have?

Victor A. Laury
3621 Kinney Place
Los Angeles CA 90065-3530
323-258-3129