Re: open letter to Ralle

To: yates@sk.sympatico.ca, vlaury@earthlink.net, rallye@datsunroadster.com
Subject: Re: open letter to Ralle
From: "curt hewitt" <datsun2k@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 1999 09:07:33 PST
I don't speak much on subjects here but I thought I might add my 2 cents
in on this one.  About 2 or 3 years ago I called Rallye on a business
day during business hours for some parts and prices and they asked me to
call back when they re opened in a couple weeks.  Now in my line of
business if you ask a customer to call back when its convenient for me
to do business with them, I loose that customer and that could cost me a
million.

  I gave Rallye another chance and called back and was still not
impressed with their responsiveness.  I spent about 15K in roadster
parts over that 2 year period and not a dime with Rallye.  How I could
have been handled better:  They could have taken the info and called me
back but they missed their opportunity to do business with me twice.
I'l pay top dollar for quality parts and service, I was not please with
the level of responsiveness that I got from Rallye.

Thanks,
Curt Hewitt
67.5 Solex
67 1600
66 1600
67 Patrol
76 280Z
78 280Z

>From datsun-roadsters-owner@autox.team.net Mon Mar  1 12:07:06 1999
>From: "Dan and Louise Yates" <yates@sk.sympatico.ca>
>To: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>, <rallye@datsunroadster.com>
>Cc: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
>Subject: Re: open letter to Ralle
>Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 13:49:06 -0600
>Sender: owner-datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
>
>Hear, Hear. Requested a catalog six months ago, still nothing.

Dean's