Re: open letter to Ralle

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: open letter to Ralle
From: Waylon Harthun <jackfrost@uswest.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 21:35:37 -0800
hey If someone can scan this infamous catalog everyone wants and email it
to me and with permission from the wonderful people of ralleye I would be
more than happy to spend my time and effort putting it on a webpage so the
people at ralleye will no longer have to worry about filling catalog orders
when they can be filling the orders themselves.