Re: open letter to Ralle

To: Paul Gabriel <heyace@gte.net>, CalSpeed@aol.com,
Subject: Re: open letter to Ralle
From: "Paul Gabriel" <heyace@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 1999 16:46:38 -0800
----------
>From: "Paul Gabriel" <heyace@gte.net>
>To: CalSpeed@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
>Subject: Re: open letter to Ralle
>Date: Mon, Mar 1, 1999, 11:37 PM
>

>----------
>>From: CalSpeed@aol.com
>>To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
>>Subject: Re: open letter to Ralle
>>Date: Mon, Mar 1, 1999, 7:22 PM
>>

>>Hello,
>>
>>I dont believe that Ralle is even on the list but I do have there catelog and
>>it is very nice.  Very thick and comprehensive.  Done in full colour with good
>>paper.  From what I understand, they only make a catelog every few years or
>>less often.  ;>)
>>
>>BTW... you have to buy it too.  I dont remember the cost but it isn't much.
>>Give them a call.  They are very nice people.

Michael,

That's just it they don't have any!!! They have not had them for some time now
and don't know
when they will be able to say when they will!!!

So when you said that you had one the light went on because that makes you the
only person I
know that has one of these gems!   :)

soooooo....   Let me know

over & out