RE: Roadster racer?

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Roadster racer?
From: "Miller, Don" <MillerD2@idhw.state.id.us>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 10:20:53 -0700
In my case, SCCA E-Mod, the minimum weight is 1500 lbs for the size of motor
I am using (3 litre VG30ET Turbo). I am not building the car to be a class
killer. It is a learning project and I love the roadster shape and platform.
I know a person who raced these cars heavily in both SCCA and production
racing and he did very well with it. He currently has 4 race version of the
2000 model in his possession. One drawback is he won't part with them.

Don Miller
68 1600
Meridian, ID