Re: Roadster racer?

To: <CarterCM@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Roadster racer?
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 18:13:19 -0800
You need to do no more than search the web for "datsun 2000" . You will find
MANY hits for race results for the past year where our cars still prove
themselves HIGHLY competitive. As they have done throughout their history
(glorious), As they will continue to do... In vintage and regular club
racing...In Solo csp and where ever the owners who love these cars compete.