Re: synthetic oil?

To: John McEwen <mmcewen@ualberta.ca>, DEVierling@aol.com
Subject: Re: synthetic oil?
From: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 11:13:44 -0500
John,

Read your chat with interest.  Some things old are better than some things
new, and some things new are better than some things old.
But you mention Waxoyl - what do you know about it?  I understand it is
paraffin wax dissolved in mineral spirits and I was going to experiment
with bees wax dissolved in something, not sure what.  This because a
coating of wax seems like a good protection from rust.  So you comments
would be of interest!

Regards
Barrie

Barrie Robinson - barrier@bconnex.net