Re: The REAL Issue

To: msmith2@columbus.rr.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The REAL Issue
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 04:40:26 EST
Mike writes:

> <<  To predict, I wouldn't expect. However, to evolve would not be such a bad
> idea.... Staunchness in SP is one of the reasons the ST and SM classes were
> desired.  >>

Evolution wasn't desired by the SP competitors who answered the survey,
though we did wait 'til '92-93 to do the survey, and by my reckoning, that
was too late.

>   Besides, Hillborn Injection is HOW old? The sixties? It's still in excess
> of
> what allowed in Prepared.... <grin>

Do you really think Hillborn is as good as Electromotive?  I don't think
anyone ever used it in Solo 2, other than Tommy Saunders BSP Corvette which
might have used the Hillborn stacks with a Haltech ECU (or something like
that...)  In any case, there was nothing like the current stuff available in
'83...

Charlie