Re: The REAL Issue

To: msmith2@columbus.rr.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The REAL Issue
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 01:24:14 EST
In a message dated 12/11/00 9:33:21 PM Pacific Standard Time,
msmith2@columbus.rr.com writes:

> I know, the restriction of interior engine mods reduces cost. I think the
> multi-thousand dollar fuel injection systems and $2000 shocks (each) have
> pretty much taken care of that for you. All that, and they're worried about

When SP was invented, there was no such thing as Haltech, Electromotive, or
any other high tech aftermarket FI system, $2000 shocks, 5" clutch packs, or
tires that wanted superwide wheels.  You'll have to excuse us for not having
a crystal ball to predict those things.

Charlie