Re: Integra AutoXing

To: <ConeChasr@aol.com>, <jhadler@rmi.net>
Subject: Re: Integra AutoXing
From: "richard nichols" <rnichol1@san.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 15:25:10 -0700
And if you had a turbocar, you wouldn't ever even change gears.  Imagine,
the whole course in 2nd gear on street tires and no heel-and-toe!

Couldn't resist, Josh!  ;)

Richard Nichols
rnichol1@san.rr.com
86 Mustang SVO TII 1C: ESP/FSP/?

72 Pinto Sedan 2.0 3J - Original Owner, Restored
On display at the San Diego Automotive  Museum,
                June 99 through January 00