Re: Integra autoXing

To: "Tim Malzahn" <tmalzahn@tnmnetworks.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Integra autoXing
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 22:18:53 -0500
From: Tim Malzahn <tmalzahn@tnmnetworks.com>

>The He-Man technique does come in handy once in while. However, proper heel
and toe downshifting will really help you out with the Integra.

>I have been practicing for about a year and am finally comfortable using it
during competition runs. If you can find it, fellow team.netter Phil Ethier
has written a very good article on the technique. (You usually can find it
posted somewhere, use altavista or another search engine.)

Or ask me nicely and I will email it to you.

Lotus Europa, VW Quantum Syncro, Chev Suburban
LOON, TCVWC, MAC
pethier@isd.net     http://www.visi.com/mac/