RE: Commuting in a TR6

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Commuting in a TR6
From: "John Dombey" <JDombey@dotcast.com>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 11:06:44 -0700
Jason,

It depends heavily on the drive itself.  I commute daily in my TR6 (and
have for the last 16 years) about 40 minutes each way.  Most of it is on
county roads and is the high point of most days.  The bit in traffic
isn't so much fun, but it wouldn't be great in anything else either.
It's also a boost to look out the window and see it waiting for me to
take it home each day - makes the day a little brighter.

That said, if you've got a harsh winter (or summer, really) climate,
it's probably not the greatest idea.  Here in western Washington the
climate is pretty mild year-round, to it's a good fit.

Live a little!  Give it a try - if you don't like it, do something else
then...

Just my $.02,

John Dombey
CC29532