Re: Commuting in a TR6

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Commuting in a TR6
From: "Ken Davis" <ken.davis@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 08:06:31 -0700
My '6 is now a sometimes driver as I ready it for sale. (how life changes).

For an 18 month period, it served as my daily commuter, from So San Francisco
to Walnut creek, California, about 75 miles RT.  Took me through San Fran,
across the Bay Bridge, both ways.  It was always slow on the return trip as 3
freeways funnel into the toll plaza for the bridge.  There were days I
suffered from 'clutch leg' as we moved forward, six feet at a time, for a
mile of more....

Car ran well, my only problem was a front tire blow-out on the bridge at
630AM one morning.  Cal Trans to the rescue!

Now it gets its obligatory drive once a week....

Ken

So San Francisco