Re: Commuting in a TR6

To: jason meshnick <jmesh@yahoo.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Commuting in a TR6
From: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 16:39:22 -0700 (PDT)
Jason,

Not knowing where you live, I guess I'd have to ask do
you have winters?  TRs don't like snow or is it Salt
likes TRs too much??

You may find interstate driving in a TR a bit
intimidating at first.  You sit lots lower than most
other vehicles.  Overdrive will be nice for interstate
travel!

My commute in my TR6 is about 12 miles & not
interstate, but it stays home on rainy days & it
hibernates during the winter.

My 2 cents,

Todd Bermudez
CD198L