Re: TR6 Follow up---now what....

To: BennettDat@aol.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR6 Follow up---now what....
From: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 16:48:15 -0700 (PDT)
Bob,

When I was looking for a TR250, I looked on Hemmings,
Autotrader, Ebay, VTR, & Collectorcartrader.   If you
advertise in your local newspaper it will be available
nationwide as well.  I found my Toyota(Yes, I said
Toyota) truck there.

Personally, I found that Collectorcartrader.com had
the most TRs for sale(nfi).  It's nationwide.

Of course this will vary depending on the time of
year...like spring & summer...seems like there are
more TRs for sale than winter months.

Good luck,

Todd Bermudez
CD198L
CF25768UO

--- BennettDat@aol.com wrote:
> OK so now the next step would be to find out the
> best  place to market my
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Bob

Discover Yahoo!