Re: Mechanical Failures

To: WATTSIT2ME@aol.com, JWoesvra@aol.com, gordonm@pacbell.net,
Subject: Re: Mechanical Failures
From: RodsINTOMG@aol.com
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2000 14:46:10 EST
In a message dated 00-11-26 12:09:03 EST, WATTSIT2ME@aol.com writes:

<< There's an
 obvious difference between west coast "Vintage Racing" and east coast  >>

Dean,

What you will see often said on this subject and in this group is that there
is a vintage race group out there somewhere that will allow your personal
level of competition and car prepration.  I am also in CSRG and it's my
favorite group.  VARA, also a vintage group, allows car preparation to a much
high level than CSRG, ie flares, wider tires, mega hp motors and more.  The
drivers there are extreamly competitive, read agressive.  CSRG would not
allow what is normal for VARA.

Again, there is a group out there for anyone.

Rod