Re: Our Sport

To: Tjackson82@aol.com, simon@mondes.com, hayes@mediaone.net
Subject: Re: Our Sport
From: S800Racer@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 12:40:18 EDT
In a message dated 9/23/99 11:17:22 PM, Tjackson82@aol.com writes:

<<Bobby Rahal, who now apparently is a vintage race hired gun>>

    I've always thought that Rahal was a class act throughout his driving
career and I expect that he will demonstrate the same level of class in his
vintage racing endeavors.  I have also read that he has purchased a GT40 with
his own money to race vintage so that he is not just a hired gun.
    I look forward to seeing Rahal at vintage events and I bet he will come
with the proper attitude and respect for our sport.

    Doug Meis