Re: Reflections on a racing incident

To: rebjrmd@ix.netcom.com, wsthompson@thicko.com
Subject: Re: Reflections on a racing incident
From: S800Racer@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 09:07:08 EDT
In a message dated 9/17/99 2:02:30 AM, rebjrmd@ix.netcom.com writes:

<<In a perfect world, perhaps the VMC could set national policies so that
there would be uniform rules, rules enforcement, car eligibility,
licensing requirements, physical exam requirements, etc.  thruout the
country.  I don't look for this to happen in my lifetime.

Richard E. Buckingham, Jr. MD
President - Vintage Motorsports Council
Race Chairman - SOVREN>>

RIchard,
    We all applaud you for your efforts and we appreciate the contributions
that VMC has made to vintage racing.  It is a shame that the various vintage
organizations can't work together more effectively and utilize the resource
that the VMC has to offer.