Re[2]: Pomona Reports??

To: MHKitchen@aol.com, MarkSmith <smith@eafb.mdc.com>
Subject: Re[2]: Pomona Reports??
From: "Dunst, Mordecai" <mdunst@smtplink.Coh.ORG>
Date: Mon, 19 May 97 14:20:38 pst

Mark:

As a participant of the weekend (TR4A #25 black nose/red paint)- thanks for
allowing us to have a good time.  I DID have a fabulous time.  This course
is old and BUMPY -very very hard on suspension.  I ran a 3.70 rear on friday
and Saturday only to change to a more proper 4.10 for Sunday.  In fact, I was
finally able to see fourth gear on the back strait with the 4.10 and picked
up about 2-3 sec per lap.

Mordy Dunst
GASKET WORKS
www.headgasket.com