RE: Winterizing the TR6 ... distilled wisdom please

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Winterizing the TR6 ... distilled wisdom please
From: CFisher@borgwarner.com
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 07:36:36 -0600
> I've never seen dew or frost in my unheated garage, so how does it get
> into the gas tank w/o getting in the rest of the garage?

I haven't either exactly, but I have looked under my TR3 and seen beads of
condensation on the bottom of the oil pan (sump) and other metal parts. I
live in northern Illinois. I had a very rusty oil pan to repair and repaint
by the time I got to it.

Curt

WWW.essex1.com/people/fishnet/ Spritely Vintage Racing Homepage.
"Racing is life, everything that comes before, or after is just waiting",
Steve McQueen from Le Mans.
"Compared to Road Racing, heroin addiction is like a vague longing for
something salty"

===     http://www.vtr.org