RE: Winterizing the TR6 ... distilled wisdom please

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Winterizing the TR6 ... distilled wisdom please
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 20:58:14 -0800
> I've never seen dew or frost in my unheated garage, so how does it
> get into the gas tank w/o getting
> in the rest of the garage?

Same way it gets on your lawn when it didn't rain, it condenses from the air.
The dew thing is less likely indoors (although I have seen it happen in the
midwest), the garage provides some insulation that slows down temperature
changes.  But it still happens at least in some places.

Randall

===     http://www.vtr.org