Re: Winterizing the TR6 ... distilled wisdom please

To: harry15@mindspring.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Winterizing the TR6 ... distilled wisdom please
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 10:34:08 EST
In a message dated 11/9/2005 8:50:45 AM Eastern Standard Time,
harry15@mindspring.com writes:

>  Partially deflate tires?

Harry,
If I could remember to do it I would most likely pump up the tires to prevent
them from flat spotting real bad. But I am like Dave and pretty much don't do
any extensive routine.  I have used fuel stabilizer and I used to fill up the
tanks.  However, I have switched to running most of the gas out of them now
because they like to run like crap the following spring with the old gas.  The
moth crystals is a great idea.  My wife put some sort of moisture bag in her
Spitfire because the interior got all moldy last winter.  I must have put it
away a little wet.  That is definitely a major NO NO.

Cheers,
Darrell