Winterizing the TR6 ... distilled wisdom please

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Winterizing the TR6 ... distilled wisdom please
From: Harry White N1QVE <harry15@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 08:49:01 -0500
Hi Friends,
Well it's just about time for the TR6 to go into winter storage ... our
first winter together. I'm looking for a winterization list. The car
will be in storage from Dec - April .. 5 months .. this is painful. I
have the "car bubble" for use in our unheated garage. Lots of questions
.. put her up on floor jacks? Partially deflate tires?  Stabil in the
gas tank? Etc. etc..
Thanks in advance for any help.
Harry
'75 CF31127U