Re: powdercoat floorpans?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: powdercoat floorpans?
From: M D Nugent <carcentric@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 23:13:38 -0800 (PST)
There are electrostatic paints that are not baked on (as powdercoating
always must be).  I've seen it used on refrigerators and kitchen stoves
as well as metal desks.  It can be applied right in the home with only
a newspaper under the thing being painted.  Maybe that's what they're
doing.

MDN

http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree