RE: powdercoat floorpans?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: powdercoat floorpans?
From: "Triumph" <triumph@yankeespitfire.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 07:09:09 -0500 with any abuse report
A guy I worked with on a painting crew back in college days tried it with
his GTO. Back then they called it "electrostat painting". He cured it with a
small portable infrared unit (we used 'em to do railings in parking garages
and such). Came out looking like bad fake alligator skin and of course the
car looked that way until it went to the junkyard... The worst part? Raging
Orange!