Re: powdercoat floorpans?

Subject: Re: powdercoat floorpans?
From: "Andrew H. Litkowiak" <andylit@covad.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 06:57:11 -0600
Cc: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Geo Hahn wrote:

> Once saw an MGA back in Indiana that was not only electrostatically
> painted but also flocked.  Apparently you shoot little pieces of
> nylon(?) fiber at the wet paint and the static causes it to stand on
> end.  Nice and fuzzy & presumably no waxing.
>
> Geo Hahn

Back in the late 70's I was working security on the South side (Chicago). I saw
the wildest Eldorado. 2 door, all black. The entire car was covered with black
fur. It would have looked really cool, but the owner put all the chrome trim
back on over the fur. The apparel and companions of the owner led me to believe
he was in the female rental business.