Re: Blown Lucas fuses

To: Percybal@aol.com, herald1200@comcast.net, ggelhar@gosignup.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Blown Lucas fuses
From: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 19:23:04 +0000 FILETIME=[0F8F02A0:01C327AA]
>From: Percybal@aol.com
>To: herald1200@comcast.net, ggelhar@gosignup.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
>Subject: Re: Blown Lucas fuses
>Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 22:01:13 EDT
>
>In a message dated 5/30/2003 5:34:19 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
>herald1200@comcast.net writes:
>

> > > I ask this in the remote chance that anyone else has had any Lucas
> > > electrical problems.
> >
> > Please, Greg- The doctor has advised me never to laugh this hard or
>long-
> > says I could do myself an injury...
> > Scott

I would bet that 95% of the complaints made
>  about Lucas equipment can usually be traced back to owners
>  who improperly maintain grounds or have hacked their system
>  to compensate for poor grounds.
>
>  Percy Ballentine
>  (once again out of lurk mode)

   You gentlemen are wrong...

   We have run out of the primary thing that Lucas systems require to work
properly...

    Live virgins for the tradition "Appease the Prince" ritual sacrifice.
Back in the early days of the last
    century you could always find a few good virgins laying around (hmmm, is
that an oxymoron?) to
    send on the the P.O.D. (Prince O' Darkness) Then came the late 60s...
Things went to hell... literally.

    Lately I've had good short term results with a live chicken and a bottle
of good single malt scotch.

    Greg

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois       1962 TR4 (CT4852L)