RE: Fuel shut-off installed

To: Mark Hooper <mhooper@pixelsystems.com>
Subject: RE: Fuel shut-off installed
From: Brian Sanborn <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 13:40:17 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Mark,

Thanks.... that's a good point.  I never considered that the flow rate would
not keep up with the carbs.

I like it, mainly for cosmetic reasond, because it is small and makes a clean
unobstrusive installation. The filter ddiamater is only about a 1/2 inch and
is only about an inch and ahalf long. I do replace it every spring.  The
engine goes like a bat of hell... no problems.

I have a couple of those big ones about the size of large lemon.   Maybe I'll
try it in the line for a couple of days to see if there is a difference.

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4  CT16260L-O - Groton, MA

My TR4 Restoration Web Site
http://www.net1plus.com/users/sanborn