RE: Fuel shut-off installed

To: "'Steven Newell'" <steven@cravetechnology.com>, Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Fuel shut-off installed
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@chekhov.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 15:03:57 -0400
I know the shut-off valve was eliminated long before TS8....  However, is
there any advantage to having one - given that it is probably not really
easy  to get to in an emergency.  Shutting off fuel to everything for long
storage periods maybe. Or to work on fuel pump.

And Steven - do you have any numbers for us?
Carl