RE: Fuel shut-off installed

To: Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Fuel shut-off installed
From: Brian Sanborn <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 09:09:32 -0400
Hey Guys,

I have one of these installed in the hose in front of the fuel pump.  Its from
the Garden Tractor parts display my local auto parts store.  It make od some
plactic with a black body and a purle-read switch handle.  Make working on the
fuel pump a cinch.

If you check your tractor you might find onre there.  BTW, I also use an in
line fuel filter from that same tractor parts display...  just in front of the
front carb.  It is clear plastic and very small compared to the typical big
clunky stuff you find at the parts store.

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4  CT16260L-O - Groton, MA

My TR4 Restoration Web Site
http://www.net1plus.com/users/sanborn