Re: Fuel shut-off installed

To: "Musson, Carl" <musson@chekhov.arts.usf.edu>, "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fuel shut-off installed
From: "Kinderlehrer" <kinderlehrer@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 12:52:30 -0700
Carl,

I picked up a brass valve at the local Orchard Supply Hardware store's
plumbing department.  They had a variety of sizes and styles as I recall.
It comes in real handy when working on the fuel pump, like cleaning out the
bowl and filter, changing gas filters, or even working on the carbs.  I
wasn't thinking emergency situations when I installed it on my TR3A.

Bob