Re: newbie on list, somewhat long

To: E Klos <chevynova@peoplepc.com>
Subject: Re: newbie on list, somewhat long
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 22:25:01 -0700
Cc: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Eric :

Welcome to the list !

'Tis true, if a Triumph isn't leaking oil, that means it's out !
However, I wouldn't characterize the problem as massive by any means,
'normal' is just a few drops everywhere you park it, just to "mark it's
spot".  My TR3 of course is the exception ... it has to compete with all
my other cars that also mark their spots (and they trade off being
parked in the driveway), so naturally the TR3 has to "one-up" the other
cars.  (BTW, don't tell it, the motorhome is winning.  It cheats tho,
it's got twice as many rocker covers.)

Randall
59 TR3A daily driver
65 Sports Six project - actually runs on 4 or 5 cylinders !