Re: newbie on list, somewhat long

To: "E Klos" <chevynova@peoplepc.com>, "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: newbie on list, somewhat long
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@home.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 00:43:58 -0400
> massive oil leak problem they all seem to have, but then I also heard
similar
> horror stories about Saabs, and so far I've haven't any major problems
with my
> 900.

Spitfires are their own therapy... AS to your Swedish car, that sounds like
they have more "Saab stories"...Restoring a Triumph is a great way to relax.
And, as anyone here on the list will tell you, with proper maintenance they
are fine for daily drivers. (as is practically any properly maintained car)

Regarding leaks, well, what better way to sign a piece of driving art?

Scott