VTR 2001

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: VTR 2001
From: Petearales@aol.com
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 16:54:54 EDT
OK, it's about a month until VTR.  I know a lot of you are going.  I know a
lot of you are driving.  So am I and a friend.  I know a lot of you are
extending this into a scenic tour and have your own schedules.  But it seems
we could gather along the way and I want to encourage everyone to try.
We are leaving Santa Barbara early on the morning of Tuesday, Aug 21,
planning to overnight in SW Utah then into Breckenridge on Wednesday late
afternoon.  Our driving route is east to I-15 north through Las Vegas to I-70
East to VTR. Pretty simple, huh?  Expect to overnight in Cedar City or Beaver
in Utah.  Beaver is pretty close to the I-70 turn off (looks it from the map
anyway).
So, anyone else, clubs or individuals, on the west side overlapping this
route?
It would seem a lot of people will be ending up on I-70.  Let's see if we can
hook up.

Peter Arakelian
''71 TR6 - Daily Driver