Re: driver leg room TR4

To: "Michael Thompson" <miket@urgrgcc.edu>, Alan Crane <acrane@crosslink.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net, vandermeulen@ns.sympatico.ca
Subject: Re: driver leg room TR4
From: drew@pixar.com
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 13:09:04 -0700 "Re: driver leg room TR4" (Apr 8, 3:07pm)
I'm almost 6'8" and fit pretty well in my TR3. I do have to push
the seat ALL the way back to where it's pressing against the
rear wheel well. This only works on pre TS50000 cars. On the
newer cars the flat shelf behind the seats prevents the seat
bottom from going sliding back enough. I'm always amazed at the
amount of leg room in a side screen car.

One down side to having the seat back so far is that my head
is right in a bunch of very turbulent air. I haven't noticed
any difference between the right and left seats but then I'm
rarely in the passenger side :-) Normally I can deal with the
wind but when there's much of a side wind things can be real
hell. Oh well, I guess it's a price I'll gladly have to pay.

Drew

--
Drew Rogge
drew@pixar.com