re: driver leg room TR4

To: "'Triumphs List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: driver leg room TR4
From: "Hutmacher, Greg" <ghutmacher@stanleyworks.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 11:27:37 -0400 charset="iso-8859-1"
I'm 6'3" and 240 lbs and plan, someday, to relocate my TR6 seat tracks back
a couple of inches. I haven't really researched this yet (anyone on the list
done this?) but it seems like it would be fairly straight forward work.
Drill four new holes and weld on new captive nuts underneath, then fill the
old holes. Any thoughts on this from the list?
Regards, Greg Hutmacher

\\\\\\\\\