Re: RE: TR4 leaking engine rear oil seal

To: "Arthur H. Smith" <arthurhsmith@compuserve.com>, "triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: RE: TR4 leaking engine rear oil seal
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 20:19:50 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Arthur,

Actually, based on the advice from the list,  I had my crank cut to use a
modern rubber seal from a Volvo....  The kit that is offered from Moss and
BPNW.   Looks great and my machine shop owner chimed in on it being a good
idea and said he had made the conversion on a dozen or so mixed LBCs over
last couple of years.

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4          CT16260L  - Groton,  MA
sanborn@net1plus.com